About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 03, 2011

Drivers Ed

I would like to create a new law. 

I think that it should be a law that everyone has to take a whole semester of learning how to yield and merging.  I swear, did anyone not remember that part during driver's ed? 


I am not saying I am the best driver in the world, I do make mistakes, but seriously people.  Merge does not mean speed up and try to beat the car already going 65mph.  It also does not mean that you should drive the same speed as the car that has the right of way and then get mad, speed up and flip me off because I didn't yield to you.  Yes you, the person who had the yield sign. 

How do we get this law thing going?  I think I need to watch an episode of School House Rock to jog my memory.  You guys know what I'm talking about!




3 comments:

  1. Hello! I’ve hopped from Meg’s Mingle blog hop and landed on your great blog. I loved this post and took the liberty of snooping about soem of your other posts. It's really nice here - feels friendly. I am now your newest follower.
    Please drop by and maybe follow me if you fancy a laugh. I'd be delighted to welcome you.
    Warm wishes for a very happy 2011
    Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com
    – the blog that gives you laughter lines. (Has that put you off?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGREED! also, people need to learn to use their blinker... can that be part of the new law as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!!! Blinkers soooo need to be a part of this law!!!

    Thank you Carol! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?