About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 14, 2011

Something In The Water...

What is going on people?!?!?!?

Within the last few weeks a plethora of celebrities have announced their pregnancies!  Is it the cool thing now?  It is strange how Hollywood seems to go in phases.  A few years ago it seemed everyone and their mom was adopting babies.  Then everyone was getting hitched.  Then a few years later, everyone was cheating or getting a divorce.

Here are some of the pregnancies announced recently:

Natalie Portman

Alicia Silverstone

Selma Blair

Kate Hudson

"Posh Spice" Victoria Beckham

Tia Mowry - from Sister Sister, yes I watched that show and I am proud of it!



Jewel

I may have missed a few. 

Don't get me wrong, I am so excited ( I love my celebrities), and I can't wait to see some baby bump pictures! It just seemed so crazy that within a few weeks time all these women announced their pregnancies.

Must be something in the water.

4 comments:

  1. You are right! They just keep comin' out of the woodwork! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG jewel? Hudson? portman? WOW!! I cannot believe it! Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty blog I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea they were all pregnant! Hi~ I am your newest follower from the blog hop & would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?