About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 02, 2011

Will I Ever Learn?

Why? Why do I go to the grocery store when I am hungry?  I know this is a bad idea, yet I still do. 

The consequences are getting about tons of crap that I just don't need. 

I ended up getting:

Of courses I had to get the "Big Pack".  Why not right?
and
The family size bag, of course.
and
and

and last but not least, I got the ingredients to make homemade pizza for lunch and homemade buffalo wings for dinner.  Sigh...


Please keep in mind that it is just me and husband, it's not like we have a family of four to feed.  Also keep in mind all I really was needing at the store were eggs, milk and some easy stuff to make for lunch this week.  Lastly, I am also training for my 10K in June.  Good idea to eat all this crap while running right?

Will I ever learn my lesson?

7 comments:

  1. Hey im a new follower from Guinnandbareit.blogspot
    i found you at the blog hop.
    I completely understand what your saying here i made a decision not to long ago to not go shopping while im hungry. i usually buy things i normally don't eat. its bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from mingle Monday. Love the blog, I'm now a follower. I'm the same way at the store. No worries if you eat bad once in a while, more motivation for training for that 10k!
    Http://justrunmego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Stopping by from Mingle Monday with Meg. Boy did the name of your blog catch my eye and I thought, hmmm I'm suddenly hungry for Kim Chee! LOL Like your blog and I'm now a follower! Good luck on your training for the 10K. I will be training for a 13.1 - maybe I should do a 10K first!:o) Happy New Year! :o)
    Nancy with http://myurbancorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting guys! So glad I'm not the only one who buys bad stuff at the grocery store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from Mingle Monday! Like Nancy, was definitely drawn here by the name and my love of kimchi haha. You are a girl after my own heart with this post. I literally gasped when I saw the star crunch. Those things are SO FREAKING GOOD. I wish all those delicious treats were healthy for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Alex, The Starcrunch are gone!!! They did not last very long at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy I just saw an ad for a Triathalon in my area this year. I am sooo tempted to sign up for this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?