About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 12, 2011

Time For A Change

Anyone out there watch "Clean House"?


It is yet another reality tv show that I am hooked on.  There are big changes coming!  Niecy Nash is leaving!!!  Yes, yes I was very surprised and upset as much as you all were.

No need to fear though, a new host has been named.  Are you ready for this?

Tempestt Bledsoe!!!!


Yes, a Cosby child is going to be the new host of Clean House!  I grew up on the Cosby Show, so I am so excited!

Although, Niecy has left some big shoes er, flower hair pins to fill, but I have full faith that Tempestt Bledsoe will be awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?