About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 01, 2011

Happy New Years!!!

Happy New Years my friends!!!


Hope everyone had a great evening and great fun ringing in the new year!

I love new years, it is just a time to start fresh and gives me a feeling that anything can happen!

I am not making a whole lot of resolutions, since I have started my 101 in 1001 list for the Day Zero Project.  Although, here are my main goals for this year.

Be healthy.  Not just physically but mentally as well.  That means taking care of myself and take time and doing things just for me.


Be brave.  This includes trying new things and experiences, even if it is on my own, and not let others' expectations and limits prohibit me from meeting and exceeding my own goals and expectations.


What are your resolutions, do you have any?

Here is to a great year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?