About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

January 08, 2011

Holy Frijoles!!!

Have you seen Jennifer Hudson lately?!?!?!?

She is rockin' that new body!  We are starting a new Biggest Loser contest at work and I am so inspired by her! Check her out!!!


I think this before and after deserves a ,"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Girl!"

I've got a few goals I hope to accomplish by the end of the 90 days of the Biggest Loser:
*Please cue "We are The Champions" song here...
  • Go down 2 dress sizes.  Lofty goal, but when you have as much junk in your trunk (and hood) as I do, it's totally possible.  
  • Be ready for a 5k by March 17.  I am hoping for a time of 35 minutes.  (Don't make fun of my time, just starting to get back into running)
  • Ready and fit for my uber challending 10k in June.  It is called the "Hospital Hill Run", and is known for it's horrible hills.  If you don't see any blog posts from me after June 4, I am probably still laying on the pavement.
  • Get my body baby ready!  I am so ready to start cooking a bun in my oven.  I swear I think my body ovulates every time I hold a baby. 

I'll keep you guys updated as the contest starts.  Can't wait to start!!!


See, that's gonna be me after I win the whole she bang!

4 comments:

  1. yay girl im sure you can go kick some booty! Jennifer Hudson does look good! LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from LBS! Love your blog!
    www.robinschicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting from LBS too. You are hilarious! You can definitely achieve these goals as it sounds like you have the motitation. I'm with you on trying to get back into running (hard but doable, the worst part is getting out there...).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are too sweet! Thank you for stopping by! I'm gonna need all the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?