About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

July 13, 2010

Adventures in Etsy

Well, it has happened.

Not, only do I love to go look on Etsy for hours on end.  Literally, hours on end.  I have begun to sell things on this magnificent website as well.  I would almost venture to say this store is taking over my life, and I don't care.  Take me Etsy, take me somewhere glorious.

I like making things, so I thought, maybe people would want to buy what I make.  I only have a few items in my shop at the moment.  I hope to keep adding weekly, so keep checking back! I will probably be making mostly simple home decor items, and accessories, such as headbands and pins.  Maybe, I will venture out to bigger things later.   You can find my current items here, or on the sidebar. 


I hope you enjoy my items, and if there are things you like that you just cant seem to find in the stores, shoot me a message through Etsy and I will see what I can come up with.  I am all about experimentation and trying new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?