About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

July 19, 2010

What the French Toast????

Sigh.

I don't know why I am surprised when I see something like this. 



Really?  Why don't you just drink straight from the bottle?  Or is that not tasteful, but pouring a whole bottle of wine into a glass, and then drinking the whole thing is very classy.  The woman in the ad seems to be laughing as if she can't believe this item is real either. 

I have yet to watch the video online.  I don't know if I want to. 

Would you purchase this?  I can't hate on anyone who would though, I am a sucker for some of those infomercial items out there.  Such as the shake weight.  (Yes, I know.)  There will be a blog posting about that coming soon.

I also curious about the type of person who came up with this idea.  I am also upset that I didn't come up with it first and made a truckload of cash.  Such as the snuggie or the slanket.  You know what I'm talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?