About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

July 04, 2010

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Happy Independence Day!!!


I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th :)  Eat, drink and be merry!


Let's also remember this is our Independence Day! Our day to celebrate our freedom as a country,  let us put aside our differences and let us remember those who fought to free us and those who continue to keep us free. 



FRIENDS & FAMILY + GOOD FOOD + DRINKS = 
A GREAT CELEBRATION! 



1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great 4th of July too! Best part of the weekend? I ate WAAAAAAAAY too much! :p

    http://lambaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?