About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

July 02, 2010

Flirty Friday

Ok, Kimchee-ians.  Let's talk dresses.  Fun, flirty and sexy summer evening/cocktail dresses.

There is nothing better than feeling the soft fabric of a gorgeous dress on a warm summer evening.  

Here are some of my favorites:




Gorgeous aren't they!!! Now, I guess I need to find a place to wear one of them huh?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that tank dress. Just a bit out of my price range though!

    http://lambaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love the Addy Tank dress, feather draped jersey, and crisscross stripe dress. I kind of like the maxis, but I'm kind of short so I can't wear them anyway. Makes me look like a dwarf.

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?