About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

March 29, 2011

Biggest Loser Update

Two more weeks left in my Biggest Loser contest at work. TWO WEEKS!!!



So far I have lost 15lbs.  Which is great, but to be quite honest, I know I could have done better. But, I cannot beat myself up about this.  The reason I made the contest 90 days is to teach myself that this is a life long commitment. 

I have learned to not put myself down for a bad day or even a bad week.  Each day is a new starting point.  Just because I have a dessert after lunch, doesn't mean the rest of my day is shot.  I tell myself, "Ok, I had a treat today, I will have a light dinner, or throw in an extra workout and move on with my life."


 Self confidence is a powerful tool we have.  Remembering that you are strong and deserve to be healthy is a great way to keep yourself on track and to not put yourself down. 

LOVE YOURSELF!!!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously LOVE this! I'm talking l-o-v-e this! Way to go, girlfrraaannn!

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?