About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

March 18, 2011

The Day, The Music...

Alright.  So, I know there are all types of music and music lovers, and I usually don't judge since I know there is some music husband wouldn't be caught dead listening too.  BUT,  I do believe, I have just seen the worst music video ever.

I'm sure I am the last person on earth to watch this since over 17 million viewers have seen it. 
Just.  Watch.



Ok, I realize the girl is very young and I shouldn't be so harsh, I mean I don't have a song that just bumped Justin Beiber out of the the top 40 downloads on iTunes right? 

But, it makes me ask the question, "What has happened to all the real music?"  What happened to hearing instruments, not just synthesized and distorted sounds.  Where are the voices that aren't digitized, but sound so sweet they make you stop and just listen?

Example, the other day, Ray Charles' "Georgia On My Minds" came through my Pandora and it literally made me stop what I was doing and just listen.  It is so good that I wanted to cry. 




Sigh, has all the music died?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?