About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

March 21, 2011

Running Fool!

I have rediscovered my love for running.

Before husband and I were, well, husband and wife, I used to run all the time.  I wasn't a super fast or huge distance runner, but I would do decently.  My runs were up to around 3-5 miles a day (5-6 days a week) and I kept it around 8-9 minute miles.  It was a pretty awesome feeling.

I started and stopped off and on during the past few years, but recently got my stride back (yes pun intended).  Along with all this, I have signed up for some awesome runs in my area. 

This year, oh yes, this year is going to be awesome!  I have a 4 mile run on April 17th and a 10K on June 4th.  The 10K, I am a bit nervous because it is known for it's challenging hills.  The third run I have on my agenda so far is, well, pretty flippin' amazing.

The Warrior Dash.

Warrior Dash.  So awesome, I had to say it twice.  It is a down and dirty, crawl in the mud and jumping over fire type of race.  Yes, I get to jump through fire.  FIRE!  Also, you get a viking helmet in your race packet!  Please see following video for awesomeness. 



YESSSSSS! CAN'T. WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?