About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

March 31, 2011

Bedroom Eyes

I've been trying to find a way to decorate our master bedroom.  I always seem to take forever to decide on paint, curtains and well everything else.  I think I'm just scared I will make a wrong decision and regret it!

I have a very eclectic way of decorating, I love all the different styles.  Here are a few pictures I have found to inspire me.

Clean and Modern:

Fancy Formal:

Country Chic:


Eclectic & Fancy:


Cozy & Comfy:


 I would love to have this on one of my walls:


Or this painting: (Actually I would love this painting for my living room.)


I have decided that I am going to have at least:

1. Ceiling to floor curtains that go across a whole wall. 

2. Gray walls with one purple accent wall.

3.  Teal accents in the curtains/bedspread/pillows.


I may ambitious and make my own curtains and pillows.  The pillows I can definitely do, the curtains would be a big undertaking.  But, I think I am up to the challenge.

1 comment:

Watcha Thinkin'?