About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

March 02, 2011

Blame It On the Rain

Yes, I did break out some Milli Vanilli.  (How much does that age me?)

Just for ambience, I included this song to hear while you read this blog.



As you all know I love winter.  Although it does have its time and place, and with beginning of March, it is time for spring.

My favorite part of spring.  Thunderstorms. I love the rolling thunder and the sound of rain against the windows.


I also love listening to music and blogging.


I love drinking coffee and reading a good book.


I love baking and playing with the puppies.


My favorite thing to do?  Take a nap, not a deep sleep, but that place right before a deep sleep where you can still hear the rain and thunder. So relaxing.


Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday!!! I've awarded you an award!!! Come over to www.kortneyskrazylife.com to pick it up and find the rules!!! See you soon!

    Congratulations and Happy Blogging!!
    ~Kortney~

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?