About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

June 14, 2010

And the winner is...

Not me! 

Sigh, yes the Biggest loser competition at my work has ended and I unfortunately did not win.  Although, I did not win the cash prize, I feel pretty good.  My total weight loss is 11 lbs.  For five weeks I consider that pretty darn good. 

I am also so stoked that everyone who participated lost!!!  I believe the 6 lbs. was the smallest amount lost, so that is just amazing!!!

I am gearing to head up a new contest at work though.  A smaller entry fee and this time seven weeks (because of the 4th of July holiday). 

So, I will keep updates coming for that one.  All in all, it was so much fun!  I love competition and when you have others keeping you accountable, it pushes me to lose even more than I would on my own. 

Maybe, after I have gotten pretty close to my goal weight, I will do the before and after pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?