About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

June 29, 2010

VACATION!!!

Gah! I'm so excited I can't stand it!

Thursday starts my vacation! I do not have to go back to work until July 12! I can't remember the last time I had a whole week off from work to just, well do nothing!


I plan on doing so many things around my house. I hope to keep you guys updated during the process.

1. Work on the yard.
2. Finish painting.
3. Deep clean and organize.

Now, there are other things I would love to do. Laying hardwoods and building built in bookshelves in my family room. I highly doubt I will get to those items, but we will see.

Also, we plan on having a cookout for the 4th, so excited for that as well! Maybe some days out by the pool, gotta work on my tan. :)

What would you do with a week off and nothing do?


2 comments:

  1. Gosh my name is not in any of this! What about the City Market, The Steamboat Arabia, Power and Light area, eating real Italian food, maybe even some great pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well, of course those are assumed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Watcha Thinkin'?