About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

June 14, 2010

Home

About 3 years ago, husband I purchased our first home.  At times, I do believe we have bitten of more than we can chew.  Only because, the woman who had the house before us, was CRAZY!!!  I should have known from the times we toured the house.  She had a curio cabinet full of dolls, not the nice organized way it should be done, but overstuffed with different types of dolls.  Santa dolls (it was not Christmas time), barbie dolls, china dolls, and Elvis dolls.  Now, i'm not into dolls, but if that is your thing, then right on.  But, my goodness, there is a way to display your dolls without it feeling like a creepy horror film fun house.

Enough of that.  The woman, I would assume, was a gardener, husband and I are not.  In the biggest sense, we are cut the grass and we are done, type of people.  So, I figured that I would try and keep you updated on all the changes that will be taking place in my humble abode.  The main projects for me right now, are the backyard, master bedroom, and flooring. 

Please keep checking back for progress updates.  Next post I will do some before pictures.  Warning: it will not be pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?