About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

June 17, 2010

Shoutout!

A good friend of mine has started her own website selling jewelry! How amazing right??? 
The site is called fremoorestreet.com, there are some awesomely cute items that you should definitely go look at right now!  I mean stop reading and click the link and then come back. 

Ok, so now that you are back, what did you think???? So cute right?  Of course they are.  :)  Hope you enjoyed the site, check back to her site for new inventory. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watcha Thinkin'?