About Me

I am a wife and mom who has Martha Stewart aspirations and gets stuff done with the grace of Lucille Ball. I would love you to join me on my journey and maybe have some laughs along the way.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Let's Get Together!

The Hot Mess Life

June 25, 2010

Yea Me!

I have recieved my very fist Blog Award! What a proud moment in my blogging life.  :)

Thank you to my sweetest friend at Life of Meg!




In order to officially recieve the award, I need to answer 7 questions about myself and give the award to 7 other bloggers.

1. I love to sing.  My dream job would be to stand on a stage and entertain millions.  (Although you need talent for that)

2. My favorite color is purple.  Thankfully the places I went to school and work use this color a lot!

3. My drink of choice is Iced Caramel Machiato from Starbucks.  MMmmmm...

4. I am one of those "dog people", I dress them up and treat them like children.

5. I used to be fluent in Korean, I am re-learning at the moment. 

6.  My favorite place I've ever lived is S. Korea.

7. I am still obsessed with the show Friends.  I could watch it everyday and not get tired of it.

I am passing this award on to this amazing blogs!  I hope you enjoy!

- Poodleism

- Antsy Pants

- Musings of a Confused Woman

- A Work in Progress

- Bitsy Baby Photography

- Adoption of Jane UG-Lbc

- Little Apple Cook

I hope you enjoy these amazing blogs just as much as I do!


1 comment:

Watcha Thinkin'?